Dr. Kurt M. Halum's goal is to provide a pleasant visit to the dental office promoting the establishment of trust and confidence in children that lasts a lifetime.
Dr. Halum is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist originally from Munster, Indiana. His vision is to serve as a premier provider of patient-focused dental care for infants, children and teens through compassion, skill and teamwork.
- St. Thomas Moore - 1977
- Munster High School - 1981
- Indiana University Northwest - BS Chemistry 1985
- University of Medicine and Dentistry - D.M.D 1991
- Loyola University- Pediatric Dentistry 1992
- Mott and Hurley Medical Center - Pediatric Dentistry 1993
- Group Practice - 1993 to 1994
- Cranio-facial Cleft Palate Team - University of Chicago 1994 to 1997
- Dentistry for Children - 1995 to Present
Dr. Halum has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care.